So, Mike and I saved up for the past few months for this table I saw at the furniture store that I loved a few months ago! We sold our old one before we moved and then moved into the apartments and ordered this one! When it is in full form, it is actually a square, but since its just the two of us (and munchkin ;) ) we don't need the leaf in. It seats 8 people when the leaf is in, and we LOVE it! It's so fun to get a piece like this because it really gets me even more excited to get out of the Navy and one day eventually have our own house to decorate as county as I want too!! We got the flowers at the Farmer's Market yesterday, gerbera daisies, my favorite!
Baby and Mike and I are all doing great. Mike and I have had a couple of dates this weekend, which were a lot of fun. We went to the movies and saw Vantage Point, which we both highly recommend, and went out to dinner to Yolanda's, mexican food, my craving! I felt baby move fery briefly again yesterday which was a blast too! Mike will be leaving tomorrow for a night for fire fighting training, please keep him and his travels in your prayers, as well as us while we are apart :(!



5 comments:
It's a coaster table! Our table is from them too! It's a beautiful table.
Very nice! I think you and I have the same taste (COUNTRY!!!) Love it!
Cute table! :)We saw Vantage Point too and liked it aside from starting over at the beginning like 6 times....everyone in the theater just started laughing around the 4th time it started over again! Otherwise a great film :) Love you guys :)
What a very pretty table and chairs set! It will make for a very inviting and cozy kitchen! Love that countryish look too...
Keep moving baby and cooperate too on the 14th so we can know more about who you are!
I have already told you but that table is so cute! I love white chairs;) I also love that you and I both like the country style:)
Post a Comment