It's really amazing being pregnant, on so many different levels. On one level, its one of the most beautiful things ever to me, that Mike and I created this little life inside of me. It's 100% him and 100% me, formed together as one beautiful tiny little miracle that only God could create through us. And in that, another level, something beautiful that pregnancy and babies symbolize in marriage, which is God's desire for a married couple to be completely and totally ONE, which is so beautifully done through the life of our child. On another level, to even be apart of this, to be a home to this little munchkin, to begin to feel him/her kick or punch, to be able to eat and drink to feed him/her, to hear his/her beautiful heartbeat during an ultrasound, and see his/her little body moving as well. It's just one of those times, where I feel compeltely unworthy. The other two times in my life that I have felt like that is first and foremost because of the Salvation I have through Jesus Christ that I never deserved. The other is the unconditional love of my husband, who is everything to me, besides Jesus. And now, thanks to both of those, we have this beautiful little life growing inside of me. So vulnerable and unique, that has a personality, a spirit, and a soul all it's own. That God has entrusted to Mike and I to do the very best we can do at raising him or her, to provide a loving atmosphere, to teach about the Lord, to provide stability and safety and learning experiences for, and to love unconditionally and show our love for each other too as well. It's just so amazing that for every time I complain or grumble about things I am not neccessarily thrilled about having change on my body, I know that it is all happening in God's perfect will, to provide for this little one, this little Baby K (as Casey called him/her and I loved it)! Just thought I would share those thoughts with ya'll! We can't wait to be a mommy and daddy!!!!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment