Well, here are a few of the ultrasound pictures we got of our beautiful baby boy! Isn't he DARLING?! We couldn't be more proud!!!
This first one is in 4D! Isn't it amazing! It is his right leg crossed over his body :)!

Click on the bottom two to make them bigger, these are the 2D pictures! The left one is him showing off that he is a boy! The second is more of a profile picture, to the right is his head and if you look closely you can see where his eyes, nose and mouth are :) I am a biased mommy but he is SO beautiful! Hope you enjoy!



3 comments:
Adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing these sissy!!
Just so you know I can't click on the 2 photos that are together....not sure why, but I know sometimes with the fancy blogger templates it is disabled :P
How sweet!! I am so happy you and Mike got to find out the baby was a boy before Mike left. He is adorable already!
thank u laura so much for the pics! what a beautiful boy! "HE" and logan will make quite the team as cuties! "He" will be a heartbreaker! ahhhh I am so excited for u to be a mommy of a boy...what a special bond. thanks again!
Post a Comment