I am SOOOO excited!! Mike is going to be calling me tonight! It turns out that he got a phone hookup through a friend of his and is able to call me again through one of the free phone lines on the ship!! Usually its a long ordeal to be able to call, with Mike having to purchase a phone card, stand in line for a long time and then hopefully get a phone that doesnt have a 5 second lag time between when you speak and when it actually let's your voice be heard but he was able to call me on Monday through the good line and is going to tonight as well! I cant wait!! My pregnancy books are telling me that our little Brayden should be starting to be able to hear now too so I am going to make sure to put the phone down to my tummy so they can have some father/son talk too :)! Just wanted to share this praise report with you all!! :)!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Phone Call Tonight!!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
YAY!! I am so happy for you sister! That is wonderful news! Praise the Lord :)
Love the part especially, about the "father/son talk"--cute!
That's so exciting! I remember when Zach was on deployment and the phone calls! We were blessed because he had his own office phone! That' great that Mike can call on a better line!
How was the call? When is Mike Home?
Post a Comment