Coming Tomorrow!
I'll let everyone enjoy this post for now and then post the new short information post tomorrow which some of you already know! If not, you'll have to wait until then! Hope you enjoy seeing the little guy!
1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually. Psalm 40:16 But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, "The LORD be exalted!"
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 4:31 PM
3 comments:
I am really excited to see your Blog tomorrow. Can't wait!
Hmmmm...I wonder if what you are going to share is what I think you are going to share...I would love more new exciting news, but I can't think of anything more exciting than what I already know ;)
Love you sister :)
I'm with you Sarah...what more could we already know? It's all been exciting enough! Especially for grandmas!
Post a Comment