Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sickly

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I (Laura) have been quite under the weather. It started on Monday with feeling like a cold was coming on. I made it through work ok, but didnt sleep barely at all that night. I was feeling even worse Tuesday morning and made it into my OB to get checked over. Sure enough, with a very low blood pressure, fever, a weight loss of 1.5 lbs, a complete head cold, maybe flu bug (thankfully I only threw up once), chills, sweats, basically you name it, I was out for all Tuesday and Wednesday. It was a rough couple of days for me and the kiddo, but I am feeling a lot better today. My throat is still achy, my ear hurts a little, and my nose is still a mess, but other than that, and a stomach ache from the antibiotics (which I am now off of because of the tummy problems) I am actually on the road to recovery. Praise the Lord! Mike has been nothing short of an angel this entire time, getting my prescriptions, gatorades, crackers, applesauce, taking me for bloodwork, etc etc and baby and I very much appreciate it! Tomorrow is the day we find out the gender of this little miracle and we cant wait!! We will let you all know as soon as possible!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So, the big question is...... do you already have names picked out??? I UNDERSTAND if you do not want people to know until later on in the pregnancy.

I am glad that you are starting to feel better. ;)

The Kincaid Family said...

Names, good question!!! We have a girl one picked out, that I think we pretty much like, but we are still completely undecided on boys names. We arent sure whether or not we are going to tell, or keep it a secret until the end. But no matter what, we will probably wait a little bit just till we are SURE its the name we want. Afterall, we dont want the baby getting confused already by getting a name change ;)!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Can't wait to hear what you find out tomorrow!!! :)