We have it scheduled for next Friday, the 14th at 10 am! Let's hope baby cooperates and all goes well and we can let you all know whether our little miracle is a he or a she! It will be a 2D ultrasound, so hopefully we'll have some beautiful pictures to share!
I already ran a poll on the side about what gender you think it is, but please tell us in response to this post! I want to keep a little chart to keep in the baby book about who thought which sex the baby would be! Give each person a guess, even the kiddos!!!!




12 comments:
Ben and Mel think it is a boy. Maddie thinks it is a girl (but only because she wants a friend to play with!)
David and I both say girl---so that's 2 guesses for girl!
i think you will have a little boy! a little mike running around. have fun, can't wait to find out!
Benjamin says "He is a boy."
Okay well I say girl only because I don't have a niece yet! And I'm pretty sure Brian said boy (can't check right now he's on the phone) because he felt like everyone else was saying girl ;)
Can't wait to find out!
I vote for a girl with all the spunk and vigor that Laura has. Love, the wicked stepmother!!
Spring: not great at this guessing thing....but I'm guessing maybe a girl... That is my first thought, but then I think boy... so I'm on the fence LOL!. Can't wait to find out though!
Brian says: Boy
and we'll see what the boys say tomorrow... they are sleeping. I can bet they will say BOY though! LOL
Ahh! I love all of your answers, I laughed so much reading them! I had a migraine really bad last night and this morning so I came into work late and these were great to be greeted with! You guys are too funny! I guess we will see! And most of you know this, but I have a feeling it's a girl, we'll find out!!
ummmmm...I have absolutely no idea, but I will say....uh, girl:) And she will look just like her mama! hehe
Gregory says... A BOY
Adam said "A Baby"
I am saying you will have a boy. I had really bad morning sickness like you did at first. And it seems like hear woman with morning sickness have boys. Either way it will be a precious "Baby Kincaid"!! Good Luck and can't wait to hear what you will be having.
Mark and Danielle are goin for a boy!! Only a couple more days to find out hopefully!!!! :)
Post a Comment