Friday, March 7, 2008

Movin' and a Shakin'!


That's right, this little one of ours has definetely been making him or her-self known the past few days! For the past three days straight I have been feeling the flutters for sure! (I am feeling them right now which is what made me think to write a post!) I have been "watching" to see when it happens, and of course, as I knew it would be, its usually after I eat that I feel the flutters and butterflies, especially after I eat fruit, or maybe thats when I notice it more! Night before last, the little one was over to the left side moving and shaking and break-dancing for about five minutes! I loved it!
Can't wait for Daddy to be able to feel the movements!

In one week from right now, as long as our little Baby K behaves, we'll know if he or she, is a he or a she!!! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remembered and MISS those flutters, kicks and pucnhes! It is the most wondeful feeling in the world. And no one understands it until it happens to you. At that moment you just think how wonderful life is.

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

I can't wait for you to let us know!! :)

Thanks for the nice dinner last night. We had fun visiting with you guys!