Well, our little man officially has a name! Mike and I decided just a couple of nights ago on a name that we absolutely love for him! We were debating whether or not we were going to share it before we had him, but once we came up with it, we just loved it so much, we couldnt wait to share it with everyone!
We will be naming him:
Brayden Asher Kincaid
Brayden is Irish, and means BraveAsher is Hebrew and from the Bible, and means favored/blessed
We know its not the most traditional name or anything, but we love it and hope you all do too!! I've already been asked if we'll call him Brady for short and nope, we dont be doing that, we love his first name too much to shorten it!!
So here's to our little guy, our little Brayden Asher! :)!



12 comments:
I LOVE that name!! It is a very strong and cute name! Thank you so much for sharing.
I love the name, as I already told you! You are right it isn't traditional and that is why I love it so much! It's unique but not so far out there that it is just silly! You and Mike did a great job picking his name and I am sure he will love it!
And good call on not shortening it to Brady :)
Love you three!
Cute name. Thanks for sharing.
Very cute! :)
I agree! No nicknames! :)
I am usually a huge fan of nicknames, like Mike instead of Michael, etc. In fact, for our girl name we had picked out, we would have called her by a nickname all the time until she got older. I just really am not loving "Brady"! Haha!!
Yea I agree sometimes nicknames are really cute, but like with Gregory Greg doesn't fit at all, but I'm sure his friends will start calling him Greg at some point! :P
And Brady doesn't seem quite right to me at all....I can't wait until Brayden is here :)
great name! Our computer has been down so I know this is late but I am so excited you guys are having a boy! Doesn't it seem even more of a reality now.. especially now that he has a name. Little Brayden! So cute!
melissa
Sooooo....you couldn't keep it a secret.:)
I like Brayden. I have heard it a lot lately....and have always liked it.
I'm just not one for nicknames, we give them a name, and that is their name :)
Adam is Adam James and could be AJ, but no way! lol.
I like certain nicknames..... like BEN for Benjamin. :)
I agree Shannon! Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesnt, like Sarah said, Gregory is Gregory, and Adam is Adam, but Benjamin is totally Ben ;)! It's whatever works in whatever situation!!
Post a Comment