Sorry we havent been in contact with anyone much this weekend! We made spur of the moment plans for a very fun weekend with our good friends Nick and Jessica, who are expecting their first little one, a girl, this June, named Jayda Love! Mike and Nick met while serving on the USS Ronald Reagan and have been keeping in touch ever since, and we went down this summer to San Diego to visit them as well!! They came down on Saturday and stayed for the weekend! We had such a great time visiting and hanging out with them! We ate... A LOT! We also went to the Outlet Mall and shopped for us mommies and for the little ones which was a blast, but very tiring for us mommires-to-be walking around all day! It's so much fun to have a friend who is also pregnant to be experiencing this with and a future daddy to be for Mike too!!
Also, a really fun update to add as well, Brayden has been on the move this weekend (but seems to be pooped out this morning) and I have been able to distinguish his movements as actual kicks now! He kicked so hard while Mike and I were out for our romantic celebratory dinner on Friday night that I jumped at the table which Mike got a kick out of!! Also, one of the very best parts is Mike was able to feel Brayden kick last night! It was SO much fun to be able to experience that with Mike and I hope Brayden does it again soon!!!





3 comments:
Looks like fun!!
Oh, and I love when the Daddy's can finally feel the kicking! So cool!
Fun shopping for baby clothes huh? Very cute pictures of all of you together.... I remember jumping too at those first real good kicks! haha Brings back sweet memories.... thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment