Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Daddy's Coming Home Tomorrow!

We have the final word that Mike is flying off the ship TOMORROW to come home for the very last time! PRAISE THE LORD! Brayden and I will be driving down to San Diego tomorrow afternoon to go and pick him up!! I have been busy cleaning and getting the house ready tonight for him and I just cant believe all the coming and going and all the time having to be without each other is about to be over, FOREVER! I got to talk to him very briefly last night which was such a huge blessing as well! The last time we will ever have to talk from the ship! It seems almost surreal that the sea duty part of this is over, and I joked with Mike that he better not look back when the plane is taking off of the ship, only looking to the future, I'm sure that wont be a problem for him ;), our time with Sea Duty couldn't be over soon enough!

Please pray for travel mercies for Mike especially since his plane will be taking off from the flight deck and please pray for travel mercies for Brayden and I too! I am not a fan of the drive to San Diego, particularly the traffic and doing it by myself, but I know God will be my co-pilot!!
Thank you all for continuing to pray for us through all these wonderful adventures God is giving us! More posts to come soon with Daddy in them!!! :)!

Here's a little sign (Brayden and) I worked on for Daddy and of the growing belly/Baby Brayden. I am going to go get balloons tomorrow to decorate too :)!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...cute sign and cute baby belly! We are so happy that Mike is home! YAY!!!!!

Welcome back Mike! :)