Mike and I had a blast shopping for our little Brayden Asher last night, here are a couple of cute things we found!!
This last one is Mommy's favorite, isn't it great?!
1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually. Psalm 40:16 But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, "The LORD be exalted!"
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 6:39 PM
3 comments:
Yes, that last one is the best! Where did you guys go shopping? Fun, fun, fun!
Cute...
Don't forget little cotton pants to go over them. I had to buy some right after Ben was born. (Target sells them in two or 3 packs of different shades of blue). It may be the hottest time of the year when Brayden is born, but those little guys have a hard time controlling their own body heat.
Those are so cute! I know where you went shopping! I'd know that price tag anywhere!ha!
Post a Comment