We're having a beautiful baby BOY!!!!!!! We had a great ultrasound this morning and have some fantastic 2d and 4d pictures to share with you all! We'll get them up as soon as we can!!
Some Stats on our little "Stud":
He weighs 10 ounces right now
He has a heartbeat of 149 beats per minute
He likes to play peek-a-boo and keep his adorable little hands by his face!!!!!
We had a great time watching him hiccup and move around; he is just so amazing and beautiful! Thank you God!!!!!



11 comments:
Yippeeee the boys will have another BOY COUSIN!!! How fun!!! We are so happy. Are you going to share the names or wait?
We will be waiting to share names, especially because we have no idea what names we want yet!!!!! We're not sure if we're going to tell or wait, but we'll let everyone know either way!
We will be waiting to share names, especially because we have no idea what names we want yet!!!!! We're not sure if we're going to tell or wait, but we'll let everyone know either way!
congrats! A bouncing baby boy! Very fun!
That's really exciting..congrats.
YAY!!! Congratulations Laura and Mike!! :) I think you should wait to tell the names...if we all know and you change your mind before he gets here then you'll just have to pass the word around again about the new name! Plus I like surprises so I am totally ok if I don't know until after he gets here :)
We always wait on names too. Tell the sex and wait on names. I have an ongoing list of boy names, and few girl names... if he have another. :) I have two Boy names that are in the Bible that I love... :)
Congrats Laura and Mike!! I am sure Mike is so stoked to have a boy. Boys are so much fun. I think it would be fun and exciting to wait on the name of the baby boy. I have never known anyone to do that, so it would be neat! Eldon and I both came up with girls names easy, it was the boys names that were hard. Good Luck! Can't wait to see the pictures of the baby boy!!
okay...here we are...commenting too finally! (Yesterday was a long workday for both of us.)
yes, wait on the names! I'm glad I changed my mind about knowing the sex now, but I still think we need some surprises in the world! Like Sarah said, you might change your mind too...this is good enough for us. Congratulations and God's blessings to the three of you!
MUNCHKIN,
You got to be a boy. I love you in Aunt Laura's belly.
Love,
Benjamin Andrew Foster and BEN
Ben,
Uncle Mike and I really liked your message, and I read it to your baby boy cousin! We love you, and the baby boy in Aunt Laura's belly loves you too!!
Love,
Uncle Mike and Aunt Laura :)
Post a Comment