Monday, March 24, 2008

Mommy and Brayden Update!

So Brayden and I had our 20 week Dr's appt today! Mommy is currently weighing 136.5 lbs, which is good, I have gained, give or take, two pounds since my last appt which is just right. I got to hear our little man's heartbeat which is always my favorite part of the routine appt's! It always amazes me how much he changes position! Last appt he was all the way to the right side, and this time, he was all the way to the left side. The technician kept telling me what a beautiful strong heartbeat he had, which made me a happy Mommy! It sure was fast and loud! He must not have been sleeping this time! Everything seems to still be going perfectly with the minor inconvenience of finding out that I am anemic. Thankfully it's not bad at all and taking prescription iron supplements everyday should get me just where I need to be! We're still going to be seeing the Dr every two weeks just to make sure we're all healthy and happy!
It looks like Daddy will be coming home on Thursday this week, (we're keeping our fingers crossed) and we cant wait!!!! Thankfully Brayden will never to experience Daddy coming and going, something we are so very grateful for!!!

3 comments:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Great news! :) Glad Mike gets to be home from now on! :) GOD IS GOOD!! How was your Easter?

Oregon Grandma said...

Keep the good news coming! I love hearing anything about you being a Mommy!!!!!

Shannon said...

I was anemic with benjamin too. It is fairly common because the amount of blood (and red blood cells) have gone up by 50%. I did not like the iron though. E-mail me and I will explain why.