Wednesday, July 2, 2008

39 days huh?

Hi everyone! Sorry I havent posted in awhile! I guess I didnt realize that it had been so long since I put any of our information up! Good news, no hospital visits since the last time I wrote :)! Brayden seems to be doing great, moving around a lot and making Mom and Dad laugh all the time with his antics! He seems to have nights where he is more feisty, and punches Mommy in the belly button repeatedly... I definetely love feeling him move around, but I am not a fan of the belly button punching as it hurts!!!! Little booger!
Mike and I are doing really good too, we just moved up to Thousand Oaks to our new 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, and we are IN LOVE with it! It is definetely the nicest place we have lived this far, is really spacious, and the scenery and complex are beautiful!! And Brayden has his own room with a beautiful blue wall! It's been a lot of fun getting things set up, then again, Mike did all the hard stuff, well, mostly everything, so I guess it might not have been as fun for him! All the furniture got moved in this last weekend with thanks to my brother and my nephew and my Dad for helping out!!!
We have another checkup for Brayden on Monday, and we have our perinatalogist appt and ultrasound ( I think the last one) today. We are very much looking forward to it and I hope they are able to do it in 3d! I have a feeling they might not be able too since Brayden is SO low, but I'm hoping! It wont be long before we get to see him face to face!
I have to hold him in for at least the next week and a half, Sunday the 13th is when I hit the 36 week mark and they are planning on taking me off of the medication, YIPEE!! That's why the title of this post is 39 days, because I really dont think this munchkin is going to hold off that much longer!! I started packing our hospital bag yesterday, just starting to get things ready!
No plans for us for the 4th of July, just going to enjoy Mike having the day off. Maybe do a movie marathon or something! We'll be watching the fireworks from our apartment and since the mall down the street is shooting them off we should have a pretty good view!
Pictures of the apartment, of us, of my belly, and hopefully scans of our ultrasound will all be coming soon!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I would hope that you are not doing much for the 4th or setting up the apartment. Your only job is to lay there!

Love,
Your overprotective sister

Oregon Grandma said...

where in T.O. is your apt????