Hi everyone,
While my boys are asleep I thought I would put a couple new pictures up! The one of Brayden in the puppy dog sleeper on the bed and of Mike feeding him are from late last night and the one of him in his car seat is from just about 15 minutes ago! He is having his car seat test done right now, just making sure he breathes ok while sitting in there for an hour, he is almost done and doing GREAT! More updates to come once we are home, hope the pictures are enough for now :)! Love to all!!!



7 comments:
Oh those are so precious. Mike you look like a natural! :) I love those little mittens...Brayden is such a cutie!
Love you guys
I see the PREMIE outfit fits PERFECT right now! I love it. Very cute on him. He's just CUTE anyway though!!! Awwwwwwwwwwww :)
He's beautiful!!! Congrats love!!! -tarrin
Love the little hat!
you guys are amazing to be blogging so quickly! I LOVE the up to date info and Brayden is just adorable.
Awwwwwwwwwww.... very cute!!! - Love, Jim and Judy
oh my gosh he is sooooo beautiful!!! I love the outfit he wore home:) Soooo cute!!! I want to hold him soooo bad!!!! Congrats parents.
Post a Comment