Just wanted to let you all know that we will be checking into the hospital to get induced today around 4 p.m.! We went to the Dr. this morning because I wasnt feeling so hot, and when she checked my amniotic fluid it was very low, time to get Brayden out of there!!! Unfortunately my Dr wont be the one delivering Brayden, but fortunately, during our pre-term labor experience we met the Dr that will! (My Dr is going on vacation). His name is Dr. Hanna, and I have heard a lot of nice things about him! Please keep us in your prayers and know that we will be updating you all as soon as we can!!
Also, for those of you who are coming to visit, we cant WAIT to show Brayden off to you, please bring your cameras but also, we would like to be able to post the first pictures of Brayden ourselves, so if you can wait until after we make our first post to post yours, that would be GREAT! We really appreciate it!
Cant wait to show our little man off to the world!!!!!



5 comments:
YES!! I am SO excited for you three!! I can't wait to come see the handsome little Brayden!! You will do good and take as many pictures as you can. Because in the moment sometimes you forget. I look forward for an update on Bradyen's arrival so Alex and I can come visit you three. Get some rest you are going to need it!!
Is it August 16th yet I want to be there!!!!!! Love you guys and we are so excited to see him :)
Congrats Kincaid familly!!!! I am sooo excited for you guys!!!! Can't wait to see pics of the little man!!! Laura good luck honey you will do great!!!!
-Tarrin
Yay! We're waiting and praying up here.....
Congrats you two! You'll do great in the L & D side of everything! Can't wait to see what he looks like!
Post a Comment