Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mr. Brayden


...is doing great! It's so crazy to think in 2 days he will be ONE WEEK old!!! :)!!!!

I took this picture on Tuesday and just LOVE it! He has the CUTEST little face, at least his daddy and I think so (:))!, so I thought I would share this with you all!

Also, hopefully this video shows up. Sorry I didnt put it up sooner! I took this while we were still in the hospital, it's Brayden getting the hiccups, which he gets often, and used to get all the time while I was pregnant too, he is too cute :)!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow just when I thought he couldn't be any cuter you go and post this little video....ADORABLE!!! Love it and love you guys :)

Oregon Grandma said...

MORE VIDEOS!!!!! (pleeeeeeeze???)

Shannon said...

The best part was not the hiccups, but the little squeeks!!!

I will have to show this to Ben!

The Stachurskis said...

That is soooo adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful! You seldom see a newborn looking so fresh faced! Lucky ducks:) I can't wait to see him in person!! Big hugs to each of you!

Anonymous said...

such a sweet little face! I can't wait to meet him!

Oregon Grandma said...

Hey, I made a comment yesterday but it didn't show up??!!! I'm only one of the grandmas......