Sunday, July 13, 2008

36 weeks!

Today is the 36 week mark of my pregnancy, officially 9 months! Crazy how time flies!!!!! And yes, that means, I am no longer taking my contraction pills! I took my last one last night at 6 pm, and they work for about 6 hours. No big news or anything yet, I have been feeling more tightening and a few more noticable contractions, but still nothing major. I am having maybe 2 contractions an hour at that, very irregular. But, that could change at any moment and we cant wait for our little Brayden to get here! We'll update as often as we can to let you know if anything is happening! Thank you all for all your prayers and love!!
P.S. We do have a doctor appt tomorrow in the morning, so if nothing happens before then, I will be posting about how the doctor appt went!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! We hope you have a great doctors appt. and just keep us updated as you can! :) Love you!!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Seems like its gone really fast for you!!!