Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Brayden's Ultrasound

We got back from Brayden's ultrasound a couple of hours ago and then we layed down for a nap. Mike is still sleeping so I thought it would be the perfect time to give a short update on how our appointment went! We have one healthy little boy! Everything is still great with Brayden, blood flow, heartbeat, growth, amniotic fluid level, etc is all perfect! He was a sleepy boy today so they were able to get his measurements done pretty quickly. Good for them, but Mike and I can never see him enough ;)! He is still WAY low and head down and the technician let me know there is no way of him flipping, so that is a praise report just knowing that he cant try to wiggle himself out of the right position for birth! This technician told us too that she could see the hair on his head! I just think thats so amazing that they can tell that already! They were able to give us his weight, and its just another sign of him being healthy; he is 5 lbs and 13 ounces!!!! They said that is great and assuming he gains his 1/2 lb per week, if I do give birth right around 36-37 weeks he will be be roughly around 7 lbs! If I go full term, he would most likely be 8.5 or bigger, haha! We feed him well!
Thats all for now, pictures to come soon! (We weren't able to get a 3d ultrasound because Brayden is so low, but I cant be bummed out because I know he is in the right position to be here soon so we can just see him in the flesh!!)

3 comments:

Ben and Melissa said...

awesome and so encouraging to hear he is doing well and right on track with everything!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Gregory wants him to come on his Birthday! So glad he's doing goood and all set to come!!! Adam was 7 lbs!!!

Anonymous said...

When Tyler was born he was 5 pounds and 13 ounces and look at him now; 5ft 10in & approximately 160 pounds (depending on the size of his pot-belly) so all is good and Brayden can come and greet us anytime now and be perfectly healthy! Grandma (Donna) Kraft