Monday, July 21, 2008

And More and More Pictures!

We are home :)! And very happy to be home as a full family!!!!

I know I still have a lot to update on but tonight is just going to be a bunch of pictures again! I promise to actually update with information soon!

Also, we are going to be making our blog private now that Brayden is here! We are planning on doing so tomorrow. Hopefully it is an easy transition process and none of you have a hard time getting on here. If you do, please let us know!!!


6 comments:

Shannon said...

Aaaww! He is so tiny. Ben was never that small.

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! I am so excited to hold him I can hardly wait!!! He is definitely the cutest little tough guy ever!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Laura and Mike! You are so blessed with such a beautiful baby boy! Laura, you were awesome!!

Hugs,
Farrah

ElissaM said...

seriously Laura, your son is adorable! He is so healthy and happy (sleeping a lot!) looking! I love all the pictures, you are so great at that! Keep them coming...don't forget pictures of mommy and son too! I love him!

Oregon Grandma said...

I agree Sarah!
Here we are, successfully accepted and logged on to your new and improved private blog! And while it didn't make the front page, or the breaking news headlines, Brayden's announcement will be in the Blue Mountain Eagle tomorrow morning. We will send, e-mail and post copies ASAP.

Angie C said...

Oh Laura, he is so precious. I can't wait to see him!