Earthquake!
Most of you have probably heard by now that there was a 5.4 earthquake in Southern California this morning. Brayden and I were at a Pediatrician Appt while Daddy was at work and all three of us felt it! Brayden slept through it, and Mommy kind of hovered over him in case anything fell in the Dr's office. My cell phone didnt work for about 15 minutes after the quake, so when we were out of our appt, I called Mike to check and make sure everything was ok on the base. Turns out he had been trying to call me and make sure Brayden and I were ok too. It was exciting, and thankfully from what I have heard, no one was hurt and there was no major damage!
We were at the pediatrician this morning for a checkup on Brayden's umbilical cord. The long story short is that Brayden's umbilical cord stump fell off on Sunday, but he still had a scab over his belly button that started to bleed a little last night. It bled more this morning while we were out for my Dr appt, so we called and went in to get it checked out. Dr. Gold took the scab off and noticed a small opening on his belly button which he carterized (sp?) with some silver nitrate! And once again our baby boy slept right through an uncomfy procedure! Everything else is going great!



3 comments:
We're glad you guys are okay and hopefully no one else got hurt or had very much serious damage. I miss you guys a LOT, but not earthquakes!
Oh wow! We missed it! Glad everyone is OK!We were in Idaho floatin' the RIVER!
Abigail had that happen with her belly button and everything is fine now.
Love hearing all your updates
Post a Comment