We are SO proud to announce the birth of our son,
Brayden Asher Kincaid
Born on July 19th, 2008
at 12:52 a.m.
7 lbs, 8 oz.
21 inches long
Please click on the link below to see some pictures of our son!
More updates will come later but all three of us are doing GREAT :)!
More updates will come later but all three of us are doing GREAT :)!




8 comments:
He is so cute! We are sooo glad we got to stop by and see him! The boys just adore him!!
Thank you for posting all the wonderful and cute photos! Love you guys a lot....could you give Brayden a little squeeze from us! :)
Dear Brayden,
I am Ben. You are my cousin. I love you. You are born.
Love,
Ben
Grandma and Grandpa Dave up here are so happy and thankful to God that Brayden is here and everyone is doing well! He sure is a cutie and looks so big and healthy from what we can see! More pictures! We can't get enough! We can hardly wait to hold him in just about a month. It will be a looooooooooong month!
Love Ben's comment too...it's the BEST! That's kids...honest, simple and true!
I see a lot of Mike in him. Esp. the pic. you have with his eyes open.
Congrats! He's beautiful!
wow...i don't know where you found time to put up all those pictures, but it is awesome! Thanks so much! I know he is only a day old, but he does look like mike...i can see it already. But they do change so quickly and fast, your boy is precious and so are you two! You guys are awesome parents!!!
Congrats!! Brayden is such a cutie!! I do have to say he does look like Mike. Love all the pictures. You did such a good job! And he looks so healthy. Can't wait to stop by and see you all.
Post a Comment