I've been thinking about doing this for awhile but Mike talked to his dad last night who told him what day he thinks Brayden is going to come and that reminded me to go ahead and post this!
We're going to play the guessing game with whoever wants to participate.
Post a reply to this blog with:
The day you think Brayden will come
The time
His height
His weight
Daddy's guess is: July 28th, 8:42 p.m., 21 inches, 6 lbs 14 ounces
Mommy's guess is: July 18th, 4:16 p.m., 19 inches, 7 lbs 2 ounces
I had a hard time guessing and so did Mike! Sometimes I feel like Brayden is going to come super soon, and other times I feel like he is going to hang out till closer to my induction date! Remember, I am going to be induced if he doesnt come in the next 2 weeks, somewhere around the 27th of July!
Can't wait to read all of your guesses!!




11 comments:
Here's Grandma Jessup's best guess.....
Tuesday, July 15, 11:30 a.m., 7 lbs. even, 19 1/2 inches long
And Grandpa David says....
Thursday, July 17, 6:45 p.m., 7 lbs. 8 ounces, 20 inches long.
My guess is going to be that you will have Bradyen on July 19th at 8:35pm 7 lbs 10 ozs and 21 1/2 inches long. Can't wait to see who is the closest and who might hit it right on the dot!
July 28th 11:50am 6lb 8 oz
do I get prize if I win? :)
19.5 inches
Here's Grandma Jessup's best guess....
Tuesday, July 15....11:30 a.m., 7 pounds even, 19 1/2 inches long
And Grandpa David's guess....
Thursday, July 17....6:30 p.m., 7 pounds 8 ounces, 20 inches long
Ok here is my guess:
July 21st 7:21am 21 inches 7 pounds 3 ounces
I wonder who will be the closest???
I love this game...but i am bad. At least we aren't guessing if it is a girl or boy! I would have to say July 16th at 2:05am, 6lbs and 10 oz, and 20 inches long. I also think that he will have hair...hopefully it will stay cuz sometimes they lose it fast. I am rooting for him to come soon! But knowing God's timing, it will be the perfect time! (oh and if he doesn't come on the 16th, then I guess the 23rd)
July 23 3:33 am 7 lbs 11oz 19.5 inches long
hmmm..I am the worst guesser EVER!!!
But, because I want to participate...ummm
I say July 20th
6 pounds 7 ounces
19 inches long:)
I can't begin to guess the time:)
There! I did it! Whew:)
I'm going to say July 18th at 7:31 p.m. because Sarah and I are going to see a 7:30 showing of the Dark Knight that day! :) He's going to be 20 1/2 inches long and weigh 7 lbs, 14 oz.
Can't wait to meet him in a month when we come down there!
Brian
I can't beleive I got the date right of when Brayden would be born! I was close on the weight and length too. Crazy!
Post a Comment