Hi Everyone!
Another update today as promised! My appt this morning went well, I was finally about to see my original Dr again which made me happy, though I really like the other two doctors as well! I had another NST done and another exam. The NST showed a few big contractions and a few smaller ones but also showed that Brayden wasnt getting enough variability in his heart rate (nothing to be concerned about, it turns out he was just sleepy) but my exam showed me at 2-3 cm dilated, 70 % effaced, and Brayden's head at 0 (once again, just means he is even further down). So based off all of that, she decided she wanted to send me to Labor and Delivery to have them monitor us for awhile and give me an IV to pep Brayden up!
We checked into the hospital, they started my IV and took some blood and we just waited for maybe an hour or so, and then my Dr came back in to check me. I am having pretty frequent but small contractions, just tightening, no pain, and Brayden was/is doing excellent! I was the same amount dilated and effaced, and Brayden had moved back up a bit (they think because I was laying down for awhile) so she said that I was more than welcome to go home and hang out until his final debut! She did say that she is almost positive it will be this week based on everything going on! I guess we will see!
It was dissapointing to go into L and D and leave again without Brayden in our arms, but just knowing he is healthy and safe and that he will be here soon is all we need for now! We're trusting in God's perfect timing!!!
Please keep us in your prayers and that all three of us continue to stay in good health!!!



2 comments:
OKay,
I lose the guessing game already if you are that far along. Oh, well.
You never know what will happen, maybe Brayden is just faking us out and we'll have to wait until the 27th ;) I just had fun playing with numbers with my guess anyway :)
Post a Comment