Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pictures Galore!









There ^^^^ are the pictures of Brayden's room, pretty much done besdies a few small things! :)







Here are a couple pictures requested by my mommy of me and Brayden, enjoy!






And lastly, a picture of Mike and I!!! We cant wait for Brayden to finally get here!!!!


6 comments:

Shannon said...

You look wonderful! I hope that you are doing well.

We can't wait to meet Brayden!

Oregon Grandma said...

You guys are so cute! You're right, Laura, you don't seem to have gotten a whole lot huger (I decided that was a word...ha), probably cause Brayden's way down there. You probably think you are big enough though!

Oregon Grandma said...

Love the whole room too! The toy box is especially nice! Good job, Mike! (And Laura!) Love all the little doggie things.....

ElissaM said...

tomorrow may be the last day of the rest of your lives! Enjoy the journey! You are a beautiful mommy, and great dad...can't wait to see the handsome man you both (and God of course) produce!!!

Anonymous said...

AWW! The pictures are so cute! You did a VERY good job on Brayden's nursery. I LOVE the toybox and EVERYTHING! LOL! Enjoy your last few moments alone. It will be soon that we all get to meet that sweet cutie, Brayden. I can't wait!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Very cute room! LOVE IT!

I wish I could have done the pictures of you!! Well... maybe next baby! :)

I hope he comes this week :) !!