Here's a picture I captured on my cell phone last night of Mike holding his "dream pet"! He used to have snakes growing up and has always loved them. He really wants to own a Red-Tail Boa one day (which is what kind of snake this is) and we found out they had one at the local animal shelter up for adoption that Mike wanted to go see! She was 5 feet long and quite heavy, but really sweet, for a snake! Mike really enjoyed holding her, but I figured I was carrying enough weight with our little Brayden and decided to just "pet" her! Thought you would all enjoy the pic, just ignore the animal shelter staff in the background, she was trying to get a closer look at the snake's face!!
We have another appt for Brayden this afternoon, so we'll give you all an update at some point this weekend! Mike has watch tomorrow, so Brayden and I are going to head out to cheer on Gregory at his baseball game and then on Sunday, we're hoping to go to Sea World as an early Birthday present for me! :)!
Have a fun, safe, and blessed weekend!




4 comments:
So when is the snake coming home with you guys?? ;) Glad all is well with the Kincaids! :) Have fun at Sea World!!
haha, its not....I told him he can have one later on in life...when a snake wont be able to mistake our children for food supply....hahaha!!
Cool! I actually think snakes are neat...once I know if it's a poisonous one or not of course! I love watching them slither and move. Glad Mike got to check that one out and hope he gets to have one (or more?) someday!
YIKES! How much did it weigh?
Thanks for coming to GK's game today!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment