Today we had our 2nd childbirth class, which was SO much fun! We got to go downstairs to the nursery and there was a little baby boy in there! He was a big little guy, weighing 9lbs and 6 oz! He was SO cute and seeing a fresh little newborn got Mike and I even more excited for Brayden to finally get here! Even though we arent delivering at Pleasant Valley, it was great to see the birthing rooms and room we would be staying in, since they are so similar to the ones at St. Johns! We'll do our tour at St. John's at the end of June!
Anyways, we had another fun experience today at class, or fun for me! Mike got to wear the sympathy belly to let him feel what its like (sort of) to be pregnant! Our teacher got a picture of him, and she had told us the week before to bring an extra maternity t-shirt, and I brought the one he was wearing, poor guy, had to wear purple! ;)! He was such a great sport though! When he was all done wearing it, he said it made it harder to breathe and made him feel like he had to pee more, at least he got a little taste of it! But I told him, he didnt get the joy of being able to feel Brayden kick!
Anyways, here is the picture of the two preggy parents to be ;)!
For those of you waiting for ultrasound pictures, we are working on it! Our scanner is still packed away, and I am trying to see where I can scan them, we'll get them up as soon as we can!



1 comments:
pee more indeed:) hehe that was funny:) I can't wait to see Joey in that suit!! I hope they make him wear a 50 pounder just so I get some extra sympathy:) lol
Post a Comment