Thursday, May 15, 2008

Child-Birth Classes


For the next three Saturdays Mike and I will be attending our Childbirth classes at Pleasant Valley Hospital! Kind of neat that we get to go to the classes in the Hospital where I, Laura, was delivered!! We're really excited and looking forward to them! I'm getting anxious now that I have started my third trimester and I am ready to get all the information I can, Mike is too!

Then next month we have our tour of the Hospital I will be delivering at, St. John's in Oxnard, and also I have a Breastfeeding class the same night Mike has a Daddy Bootcamp class, both on the base! Things are getting even more exciting! Just wanted to let you all know! We go in for a regular Brayden and Mommy checkup tomorrow, we'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

Oregon Grandma said...

So is this a Lamaze class? cool that it's a PV hosp.! Is that where Brayden will be born or at St. John's?

Hope said...

Have fun!!