...the time of our lives yesterday!!
Oh my gosh, I could write such a huge blog about what a fantastic time we had but I dont have that much time here at work. We got home late last night and only took a second to look at the pictures on our laptop in bed, so I havent downloaded them to the internet yet, they will be coming later! We went to the Dolphin show, the Sea Lion show, the Pets Rule show, and of course the SHAMU/BELIEVE show (which was spectacular). I learned even more about Orcas yesterday, and I thought I knew it all! We had a great time looking at all the other exhibits like the Polar Bears, and Sharks, and Penguins, etc.
And...
My amazing husband surprised me yet again and took me to have Dinner with Shamu!! Actually, his name wasn't Shamu, it was actually Sumar, but that's what the event was called! We had a great and very yummy dinner, for a whole hour in a private area at a pool side table with Sumar swimming and playing and posing literally 3 feet away from us! If I had been allowed too, I could have reached out my hand and literally TOUCHED him! Mike and I had such a wonderful/memorable/romantic/and exciting time and that was just the BEST icing ever on the cake; my birthday cake ;)! I can't wait to get all the pictures up!!



2 comments:
We can't wait to see the pictures too!! lad you had such a wonderful time and got to eat dinner with Shamu....sound so exciting :)
Sounds like a blast!!! Hope you didn't have any dizzy spells while you were there! :)
Post a Comment