We took over 200 pictures when we went camping this past weekend! I was able to cut out like 30 pictures, but just couldnt bare cutting out anymore, so instead of a slideshow, or posting pictures, I put them all up for everyone to view on Picasa Web Albums! That way you can all scroll through them at your leisure and save the ones you like if you want too! Let us know what you think!!!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I love the pictures! the scenary is almost as beautiful as you! I think that shirt is getting a little tight on you babe! I am glad that you had a good time. keep doing those trips after B is born...it is a necessity! Have fun! Thanks for the pics!
Looks like you all had a fun time and how exciting that was to get surprised by your Mom! I forgot to tell you that a long time ago my husband,Eldon, Great Great Grandpa used to own Burney Falls but he sold it. Eldon took me there years ago when we first got married and it was so beautiful!
Sorry forgot to add my name instead of anonymous to the above comment that .....
Yes, super pictures Laura! What fun memories we had... I'm still amazed at how close your camera can zoom in! Love you all!
Loved seeing the pictures! Looks like a fun trip! You never wrote about your experience on the way home...
Those were the most amazing and gorgeous pics. I was showing a bunch of them to JOey cuz it looks like such a fun place to relax, take pics and best of all for Joey, FISH!! I'm so glad you guys are getting in some great memories right now;)
Post a Comment