Sunday, May 18, 2008

Updates!

We're having a GREAT weekend, trying to keep cool, and hope all of you out there are enjoying yourselves as well!
First things first, we had our Brayden checkup on Friday and everything went great! We got to hear his strong little heartbeat again, my favorite part of the appointment :). Brayden was dancing during the appt too, I love it that he has been even more active lately! They checked my blood pressure which was normal, my weight, which I gained just the right amount, checked the size of my uterus, which is right on track, and off we went! I like it when we have appointments and nothing is wrong, praise God!
We have our next and I believe final perinatologist appt next Friday where we get our fancy ultrasound done again, so next weekend, be looking for a post on that! Please keep Brayden in your prayers that he is developing right on track and is as healthy as can be!
We are now 28 weeks along, just 12 weeks to go, that's only 3 months! Seems forever and right around the corner at the same time!! Mike and I went window shopping yesterday, just at all the cute baby stuff, and bought our little man a couple of small things which is always a blast!
We had our childbirth class yesterday too. It was great! There are only 3 couples in there, including us. One of the ladies is due in 3 weeks, and the other one in 7! I couldnt imagine doing it that close to my due date and I am glad I have so much time to read all the information they gave us! We had our first experience watching a live birth (well, Mike's first) and I am not sure if that calmed any fears, or made them worse ;)! We learned a lot about labor, the different phases, and started learning relaxation and breathing techniques! I guess they worked for me, because at the end of the class when we were lying down practicing them with the lights off, I fell asleep! Haha!
That's about it for now, lots of love to everyone!
P.S. For those of you who have been wondering, the 2nd Narnia movie is excellent and we both highly recommend it! It does have some violence in it, but I think its pretty much appropriate for all ages!!! Can't wait for the next one!

0 comments: