Monday, May 5, 2008

Our SeaWorld Trip!


Here are some of our MANY pictures! Sorry there are so many I couldnt decide which ones to put up! I loved them all! Even though the pics are great, they dont do the whole experience justice at all, we had such a great time, and Brayden kicked a TON the whole Shamu show and dining with Shamu too, we think he knew how excited Mommy was! We cant wait to take him when he is older!!

8 comments:

ElissaM said...

Laura...you look huge! Wow..your belly grows and grows! I am glad that you had a good time at Seaworld..what a memorable trip! Did they play a prank on you during the Shamu show? Where a family member (but really someone who works there) falls in? Or was that the dolphin show? Anyways, you are a beautiful mommy! Thanks for the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Those were great photos! :) Looks like it was a great time indeed!

Shannon said...

So glad you had a great time. It would have been nice to meet you there for just a little while....since we do have passes. Ben was just asking today when he gets to see Munchkin Brayden in your belly.

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Very cooL! Looks like a great time. How close are you shannon to Sea World?

Oregon Grandma said...

Very cool! Yes, Laura you were really close to him at that dinner place! I can imagine how much you loved that! Good gift choice, Mike!

ElissaM said...

ok...so your belly is big...i needed to rephrase that last comment! sorry! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear laura, happy birthday to you!

Shannon said...

We are about 25 minutes from Sea World.

The Stachurskis said...

It looks like you had a blast! I recognize the shirt too! I have it with the star print! Another NEX find! :) Happy birthday!