Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's a funny experience...

....when you look straight down when you are standing up, and cant see your feet anymore!, of course, all I have to do is either bend down a little bit or stick my feet out and I can see them just fine, but not when I look straight down!

....when your very much innie belly button, is totally an outtie, and shows no matter what you wear! I used to have a VERY sensitive belly button, I couldnt touch around it without it hurting/being uncomfortable, but now that it has "popped" it isn't sensitive at all!

....when you start to develop that little "pregnancy line" on your belly that some women get...where does it come from? why do we get it? hmmm...

I'm sure there are a lot more "funnies" I could think of, but those were the ones that were on my mind for now!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I never got an outie belly button....thank God. I think that I would have taped it down.....the idea of it really bothered me.