...
TO SEAWORLD!!!!!
In just a little bit! We cant wait! We've been trying to go forever!!! For those of you who know my love for killer whales....yeah, its going to be AWESOME!!
If you didnt know about this before, you should check it out, you can watch Shamu via live webcam at www.shamu.com!
Lots of pictures to come!!! Have a great rest of your weekend!



3 comments:
Have Fun!!!!! :) Love you guys
We're watching Shamu right now and he is super cute! He's swimming all around showing off :)
Yeah, I think we all know Laura how much you've always loved killer whales! I remember when we got to see Free Willy at the Oregon Coast Aquarium.... I was just watching Shamu--pretty cool! Almost as much fun as watching the panda live cam at the San Diego Zoo! We'll be looking forward to the pictures...
Post a Comment