Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Card :)


I was so blessed to have people think of me this year on Mother's Day and received so many cards and texts and phone calls, etc, thank you all! I got one card from my sissy, who always seems to find the perfect cards and I just couldnt wait to share it with all of you, here is what it says...
"Hi Mommy! Even though I haven't been born yet, I wanted to tell you that I can hardly wait to see you and play with you. But in the meantime just know that I already love you and know you'll make a really great mom, Love Brayden (she wrote his name in) P.S. Who's the guy who's always patting you on the stomach saying "Helloooo in there?" What a goofball! Happy Mother's Day (a little bit early)!"
Isn't that adorable? We can't wait to meet our little Brayden in just a couple more months! Less than 90 days to go! WAHOO!!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks to you for the Mother's Day e-card. Did you ever get my e-card for your birthday? I was having some trouble with the system, but I forgot to ask you.