I still haven't been able to scan the pics, but I tried to take pictures of the ultrasounds with my cell phone and they didnt come out too bad. Not as good as if I had scanned them, but at least they are better than nothing! :)! Now we can share the joy of seeing our beautiful baby boy with all of you!
Explanation: This first pic is of Brayden's face, top of his head is to the right, with his chin to the left. If you look closely you can see his little nose and his little mouth, and then, if you look in the middle, you can see his eye. There is a little black line under his eye, but thats not his eye, the line above it is, and if you look REALLY close, you can see his little eyebrow :)! (I think the little black line is just an emphasis on how chubby his cheeks are!) Isn't he PRECIOUS?! Look at those cheeks!
Explanation: This one is of Brayden's profile! Once again, the top of his head is to the right, and his chin to the left, and his face is facing upwards. It's hard to tell on this picture of the US, but on the actual US you can see his cute little nose pretty clearly :)!




4 comments:
Awwwwww he is soooo cute ! We can't wait to meet him!!!!! Can't wait to kiss those little cheeks!!!!
He looks so beautiful! Not too much longer to go!
He has really taken shape and I'm loving it! Hmmm...who do you guys think he will look more like? So cute!
oh what a sweetie pie!
Post a Comment