Monday, June 2, 2008

30 weeks!!

YAY! Yesterday we hit the 30 week mark of our pregnancy! We're 3/4 of the way there and only have 10 weeks to go! It's time to kick it into high gear and get everything done now :)! We had our last childbirth class on Saturday, which was great! I'm sad its over, because I learned so much, but we're looking forward to our other classes/tour that we still have in the weeks to come! Cant believe its JUNE already too! Seems SOOO close to August, when little Brayden will finally be here with us!

Also, big gulp, I got a hair cut this weekend, she took about 6-8 inches off on the longest part and the rest is even shorter! After she was finished, I HATED it and bawled my eyes out to Mike, THANKFULLY it was just how she styled it and after I got home and played with it, I ended up loving it, even more than my longer hair, and Mike really does too! He keeps telling me how much he loves it :)! My coworker told me today its the perfect "young mommy cut" which made me feel great too. I can do it a few different cute ways now, which I was having a hard time trying to style it the longer it got, so I am excited about that too! I couldnt find the camera this weekend, so this pic is a belly shot (pre-haircut) from Friday night, enjoy!


The only other news is that I got a bout of the stomach flu last night :(! Thankfully it only lasted until about 2 in the morning or so, and wasnt the full 24 hour flu!! Mike was, of course, amazing as usual and took the best care of me, even running out at midnight to get me Immodium AD which the Dr told me I could take! We ended up calling my Dr. at around 11:30 because I was just getting sick every 15 minutes or so. She let me know its going around and she had 3 other patients call her with the same problem that night! I'm just thankful its over!

Hope everyone else is doing great :)! Love to you all!

5 comments:

ElissaM said...

i thought you might post something today...i have been checking! Glad the Child Birthing classes went well! You are almost in the home stretch! You are so in shape laura! Your belly is so cute!

Anonymous said...

oh no was the haircut from the person i recommended to you!? If so, I am sorry! I am sure you look cute! looking forward to seeing a pic posted of your new mom do!

Anonymous said...

you look so preggo these days, but in a fun I love watching you grow kind of way:0 Hang in there beautiful mama. He will be here before you know it!

The Stachurskis said...

We need a picture of that hair cut! :) I think it's great the Navy makes you go through the child birthing classes. Everyone should have to!

The Kincaid Family said...

Haha, I will get one, I ordered a hair straightener that I am waiting to get, because without it, the haircut looks sub-par ;)! I didnt know the Navy made you go through Childbirth classes, I just told Mike we had too since its our first, its been so valuable!!