Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day....

to all you Dads, Grandpas, and Daddies-to-Be too!!! We love you all!!


Mike and I had a nice lazy Father's day together for the time we were able to spend together. He had to stay on base all day and have watch (bummer!) We didn't do much to celebrate it ourselves, I had found a couple of cute poems that I gave to him "from Brayden" of course, and a Jesus Fish silver keychain he had seen a long time back at the Christian book store that he really wanted! Other than that, its just been pampering him and enjoying relaxing together!

We had a great weekend and were able to go and visit Nick and Jessica and baby Jayda!! Oh my gosh, she is just down right BEAUTIFUL! Of course, I forgot my camera, gosh darnit! But Jess and Nick were able to snap a couple pics that I will get sooner or later to share! Jayda is just SO so so beautiful and well behaved and down right perfect and she definetely made me even more anxious for Brayden to get here already! Just 8 weeks left! (I guess he is feeling my excitement right now since he just started to dance for me!)


We're doing great, nothing else to report, just wanted to get on and say hi and hope you are all doing well! Here is one pic of you to see how Brayden is continuing to grow like a weed everyday! He pretty much consumes all of me these days ;)!


Love to you all!

3 comments:

ElissaM said...

Hey there hot momma! thanks for the belly shots! Glad you guys had a good Fathers Day, and congrats on your car! It is perfect...you can fit B and the dogs in the back! Enjoy it!

Oregon Grandma said...

Hey Brayden--you're getting bigger! We can hardly wait to see you! But don't come out yet!

Anonymous said...

You are such a beautiful mommy to be! My mom saw a few preggo pics of you and she said that you are so petite:) I thought you would appreciate that:0 I can't wait to see Brayden!!!! xoxo