Just two pics for you all from my cell phone. First one, obviously of a very tired, doped up me, just to show you all I am ok and hanging in there! And the second of flowers that were sent to me and stuffed animals too! :)
Love you all!!

1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually. Psalm 40:16 But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, "The LORD be exalted!"
5 comments:
Thank you for the updates. I hope things are going well with all three of you. I am so glad you took the puppy with you to the hospital for Brayden. I will come visit you after things have calmed down for you. Best Wishes.
I am glad to hear things are going better for you and Brayden. Sounds like he just wants to come early. Poor Baby! Thanks for the updates and I am glad you took Brayden's puppy with you to the hospital. We will come visit after things calm down for you. Best Wishes.
Awww!
Who were the flowers from?
Brian and I sent the gerbera daisies and the big beautiful bunch was from the Sacramento gang I think! :)
So glad to know that you are doing okay and that you are going home!! God is good and now Brayden gets to grow some more in your beautiful belly:) You look good in that hospital bed by the way:) xoxo
Post a Comment