Monday, June 9, 2008

Pictures!

Thanks for being patient for the pictures from the baby shower! I also took some pics of stuff when we took it all out and played with it/set it up :)! The only thing I dont have pictures of right now is the jogging stroller! I took a couple but they didnt turn out as good as I had hoped! Anyways, click on the link to view our Picasa Web Album! I decided not to do a slideshow because the pictures show up so small!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute presents! Also, you have a very cute new haircut! A great young mommy look! Did you get that timer thingy? I was so sorry to have missed the shower but it looks like it was really fun and a success!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Looks like you are getting all set and ready!!!! We can't wait to meet him!! I hope you get the rest of the things you need!!

Anonymous said...

When I click on it, it just goes to a screen that says internal error. Bummer :( Hopefully you can get it working so we can enjoy all the fun photos!

ElissaM said...

I can't believe how cute you are! I love the pics of the shower and of your organization of Brayden's clothes...i remember doing that. I would have to say that is one of the funnest parts of being a new mommy! You sure have a lot of stuff and look all set for the little guy to arrive! I loved all the pics of you too...love the hair, we match now!

ElissaM said...

My comment didn't show up! I will write another! I loved all the pictures! Your organization of Bradyens stuff is great! I would have to say that was one of the most fun parts of being a new mom! You sure look all set for the little guy to arrive, plenty of stuff! You look great in all the pictures too, love the hair...we match now!

The Stachurskis said...

Very cute pictures! I love your hair cut! It looks like it was a great party!

Anonymous said...

Okay so I can see them all now and all the photos are great! Looks like a fun time and I'm bummed I had to miss out on the fun :( Love you sissy and can't wait to see you!!!