I am happy to say that I am writing you from our couch and no longer from a hospital bed! Praise God!!! I sent an email out to some of our loved ones this morning, but wanted to go ahead and put something up on the blog for everyone to see.
I got to see my actual Dr. this morning which was so nice! She did an exam on me and gave me great news! I am only 2 cm dilated right now and much less efaced than I was when I came in! Also, she reviewed the strips of Brayden's heartbeat, mine, and my contractions and said that yes indeed the pill form of the medication seems to be working for us great! So I got to go home!! I am on very strict bedrest and have to take the Tributaline (spelling?) every 4 hours for the next three weeks just to teach Brayden some patience, and come 36 weeks, or about mid-July I will be done with both and will let nature take its course. She told me I could start contracting right away and go into labor, or I could still go full term, its totally up to me, my body, Brayden, and most importantly God and His perfect timing!
So anyways, we just wanted to let everyone know what is going on. I apologize if I havent been the best at returning calls, texts, emails, or other messages, I am still feeling very groggy and out of it and am having some of the side effects of the medicine, just some shakiness and stuff, so I am just focusing on relaxing right now! Thank you all again for all of your love and prayers! We will keep you updated!!



4 comments:
good news! It was great to talk with you both earlier tonight--REST--BOTH of you! We love you! God bless the three of you....
Praise God you're home! It's great news to hear the medicine is working. Keep off your feet and let the Lord's plan unfold!
That's exciting to be home...you can always get much more rest from home. Praying for you.
so great you are home and able to rest and allow Brayden to keep on growing inside you! Maybe Maddie and I can come and visit you one of these days while you are still home and waiting!
Post a Comment