Friday, June 13, 2008

Family Car,....at last!!


So, most of you know Mike and I have been looking at trading in our Mustang for quite awhile for a nice, reliable family car that we will keep for years and years to come. We've had to learn a lot of patience, and trust a lot in God, and we've been so thankful to our family and friends for their advice and encouragement, but finally, FINALLY, we were blessed last night to be able to make a very good deal, trade in the Mustang, and get a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee. To God be the Glory! We went in with the mindset of hope for the best, expect the worst, and we were so blessed!! As we drove away from the dealership, I said "Siyanara" to the Mustang, and I hope I never see one again! It was definetely time to put that mistake behind us and really feel like we are moving forward! Now I just have to get Mike to put Brayden's car seat from Grandpa and Grandma Kraft in the Jeep and I will feel all set :)! It's soooo nice to feel so safe in a car, to really not worry, and to love your car and know you are thrilled to have it for a long time. Thank you all for all your prayers and encouragement!!

4 comments:

The Stachurskis said...

Congrats on the new car! I remember that's how we felt when we bought our car. So nice!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! I didn't realize the mustang was so unsafe!! I mean it's definitely not a baby friendly car so to speak, but I had no idea it was so unsafe! Glad you got rid of it!!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Very cool!

Oregon Grandma said...

Ahhh....the "family car" phase of life...how fun!