Hi all!
Not a whole lot to share, been a lazy day here at the hospital!!! Thankfully I was given some medicine last night that let me sleep throughout the night and into the morning which made me feel a lot better! I was also able to get up and change gowns and kind of wipe myself down with a damp cloth! All the little things help! My Dad and Donna came and visited today which was very nice as well, it was good to have visitors from the "outside" world since these four walls are all I have known for the past couple of days! Not that I mind since we have a private room with lots of space! Mike is doing great, has been working hard running around all day just continuing to get things ready "in case" Brayden decides to make his grand entrance a bit early! He is konked out on the couch next to me right now, its been a rough couple of days for him for sure too! Please continue to keep him and his health in your prayers as he is taking on everything right now!!!!!
I was seen by the on call Dr today, Dr. Hanna, who gave us some good news! The Mag. Sulf. seems to be working on the contractions so far, reducing them to about 1 an hour! Praise the Lord! With this good news, they decreased my intake of it, and plan to ween me off of it by tonite. Then they will put me on a pill form of it which I can take at home to continue to keep me from contracting. As long as I respond just as well to the pill form as we have to the IV form, the Dr. said hopes are that I will be able to go home on Monday on bedrest! These plans are very tentative right now and are more hopes and goals than anything definite. Even if I respond to the meds well in pill form, my Drs could decide on Monday to keep me here for monitoring. We're just praying for whatever God wants to be done to be done!!!
Keep those prayers coming our way and we thank you all tremendously for EVERYTHING!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment