Sunday, June 8, 2008

Showered with Love!

Sorry it has been awhile since we have posted! Friday was my last day at work as many of you know and my coworkers threw me a surprise baby shower! Mike and I were so blessed by the clothes and various gifts we received! I am sure going to miss the people at my office! We were also blessed to get some gift certificates which helped us with the after baby shower shopping for the neccessities we had left to purchase! That led into Saturday morning, where we were SO blessed to have Spring (my sis-in-law) throw me and Brayden a baby shower at her church! It was a small gathering of some of the many wonderful women in my life, and thank you all for those of you who made it, those of you who wished you could and were there in heart!! We were so incredibly blessed by the outpouring of love, prayers, well wishes, books, and gifts! Brayden is going to be one smart little boy with all the boks he received for his library!! I will get pictures up soon, but Spring took the pictures for me so I could just sit back and enjoy the shower! There are so many things to say about my shower and the gifts we received, but Daddy is anxious to get on the computer and look for even more stuff for Brayden tonight! Also, that wonderfully sweet hubby of mine, who just adores his little boy to death already, surprised Brayden and I with the jogging stroller we really wanted when we got back from the shower! It was not the one we registered for, but was a much more expensive one that we were not going to be able to get. He got it at a FRACTION of the price, used, from a lady in Agoura Hills! It is a Jeep Jogging Stroller and has speakers and an MP3 player and a bunch of other cool stuff too!!! Cant wait to get pics up of that as well! We spent the weekend opening things and playing with them, and buying some more stuff with our gift cards! I will take pictures of some of Brayden's goodies tomorrow, so please check back! Thank you again everyone for everything! We appreciate it all, SO MUCH!

1 comments:

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

You should post the pages from the shower... I think you can see the pics ok... I'll try to email you the pictures...