I received a phone call from my Doctor's office this morning with good news and bad news. Thankfully the bad news isn't horrible! First off, I took my glucose test last week to check and make sure I do not have gestational diabetes; and I don't! YAY! That can cause a LOT of complications in pregnancy and childbirth and I was really happy to find out that that's one problem this pregnancy I wont have to deal with.
The "bad" news is that my anemia has gotten worse :(. I have been taking my iron supplements everyday once a day, but they have now increased my dosage to three times a day. Hopefully that will help. I have still been feeling very dizzy/light-headed at least once every day or two, so I am hoping that the increase in iron will help me with that.
Please continue to keep Brayden and I in your prayers, that we would continue to stay healthy and strong throughout the pregnancy, especially our little Brayden! Also, continued good health for Mike as well; he is doing such a great job taking care of us! Thank you all!



2 comments:
I hope the iron helps!!!! Glad you don't have the diabetes. Lacey had that with JD, but I don't think with this one...
I am so glad that you don't have diabetes either! And baout your anemia I will be praying for you, wow 3 times a day crazy! Keep your head up!
Post a Comment