Daddy loving on Brayden!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
22 Weeks Pictures
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His face continually. Psalm 40:16 But may all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, "The LORD be exalted!"
Daddy loving on Brayden!
Posted by The Kincaid Family at 5:12 PM
6 comments:
No words exist to express some things in life.....these pictures and the miracle they convey leave me speechless....
wow!
That is the cutest little belly sister! And your hair is so pretty and long....mine is getting longer too so I am very happy about that! :)
I love all of these pictures!!!
No one can say now that your belly does not look bigger! :-)
Those are some wonderful pictures. You sure do have that "Pregnancy Glow"!! And your belly is so cute! And no stretch marks! You are blessed. I love the picture of the heart on your belly. When I was pregnant I had my pictures done and I did that same picture.
Very cute!!! I love your hair too!:)
Well, you already know how much I love these pics! Keep em' coming. I could never get enough of them and once BRayden is born, I expect at least 50 pictures posted per day! hehe just teasing you. You look beautiful!!
Post a Comment