Brayden and I had another Dr's appt today, unfortunately Daddy wasnt able to make it, but hopefully next time! Everything is progressing just fine. I have been struggling with some dizziness and light-headedness lately, and am getting some blood tests done this coming week just to make sure my anemia is on the mend and my thyroid levels are normal. All else is good. Brayden appears to be thriving, not only is he moving much much more these days, or at least I can feel him much more, but he had a beautiful strong heartbeat at the appt today, and along with Mommy, we gained 5 POUNDS in the last two weeks....Haha! I am not quite sure where it went because everyone keeps telling me how tiny I am all the time, but nonetheless, we're growing! We have another appt next week, just to make sure my bloodwork comes back alright, since I am being tested for gestational diabetes as well, and to see my regular dr since she was out today! That's about it from our side of the world, love to you all from Mike, Brayden and I!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment