Sunday, April 6, 2008

Gregory's Baseball Game; Go Dodgers!


Mike and I had a great time yesterday meeting up with some of my family for Gregory's First Pitch Baseball game! This is his first season playing and being the proud auntie that I am, I have to say, he is quite the player! In First Pitch they have three innings and all three times that Gregory got to bat, he hit the ball on the very first pitch and made it home for every run too!! It was so fun to watch him play and to watch our other nephew, Adam play with his little friends too! He is such a cutie pie! My dad was at the game too and we had a great time visiting with him too! Brian and Spring also treated us to lunch afterward which was delicious and a lot of fun too (thanks guys!) Brayden was a happy boy because Mommy got her mexican food and he kicked for awhile afterwards!

We had a pretty low key day for the rest of the day but had a great family moment with Brayden showing off how hard he can kick for Daddy! It was the second time Mike has been able to feel him, but Brayden was much more powerful yesterday and Mike was amazed! He thought he was trying to break out!

We're heading out to run some errands and do a little shopping. I'm going to get those ultrasound pictures up tonight as well as a couple pics of the growing Brayden/belly for Grandma Jessup, she just cant get enough!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute photos Laura! I love it and wish we could be there too! I really love the picture of Gregory and Brian after he had run home :)

And Adam with his tongue hanging out is always cute!

Love you three :) HUGS!

Oregon Grandma said...

Thanks so much for putting this slide show up you guys....it is really nice to be able to share these moments! We can just imagine the excitement of the game as if we were there.

And yes, Sarah...I agree with you about the picture of Gregory and Brian, and about Adam and his tongue!

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

WE are soooo happy you guys came!!! Come any time :) Hope you can come again sometime!

BTW: Its COACH PITCH (not first pitch) :)

We were sooo happy to see you guys! :)