Sorry it has been a couple days since I have updated! We have had a busy few days! Brayden is doing well! Quite active the other day before our ultrasound and then decided to be a sleepy boy! We had our ultrasound on Wednesday and had so much fun being able to see him! He still likes to keep those adorable little hands by his face all the time, we'll have to play peek a boo with him when he gets older and see how he likes it, and he's got beautiful long legs and adorable feet! We got a really cute picture of one of his feet that I will try to post this weekend and also one of his profile (bummer that they took it in video mode, so it looks a bit blurry!) His heartbeart was 153, which is great, and we got to watch it flutter, and see his cute little round tummy too. I must say, we have quite the cutie pie on our hands!
Also, a fun surprise to come home to yesterday, Elissa, Mike, and Logan Morris blessed us with more presents for our little man! Those are the pictures above, I just cant get over how cute all the clothes are!! Thank you so much for getting these for us, we cant wait to be able to dress him up and take pictures in them! We've got quite a little selection going for him in our closet now and I have fun looking at the clothes everyday! I really love the soft blanket that they sent to us too, we are doing a puppy theme, so it goes perfectly! Mike always asks why they dont make "big people" (yes, thats how he says it, haha!) blankets that soft, good question!!
Can't believe I will already be 5.5 months this coming Sunday, my my my how time is flying! We are looking forward to a pretty low key weekend this weekend, but will take pictures of the bedding when we get it and will put up the ultrasound pictures when we get to scan them! Hope all is well with all of you!





3 comments:
Thank you very much for sharing all this stuff so often! It helps those of us who are far away (like your MOM--haha) and want to know EVERYTHING! The clothes are so cute, and yes, Mike I often wonder too why they don't make grown up sizes of so many of the great kids things! Just imagining you guys looking through the stuff in the closet and getting it all ready is sooooo fun and sweet! Send some pics of Brayden soon if you can! both inside and outside ones! Love you!
I think that blanket we gave you for your wedding is pretty soft! Its my favorite (we have one)!
Love all the clothes!
I'm excited that I get to do your baby shower for you too!!! :)
I guess they think big people are tougher and can handle scratchy blankets, but the blanket people are so wrong.....we big people should demand softer blankets!!!!
Cute cute things! I love it and like mom hate being so far away for all of this, but I'm so happy that Mike is there and that you have other sisters so close so you can still have the proper shower you deserve ;)
Post a Comment